• A bachelor's degree or completion of a college program in computer science;
• Experience in a software development role.
• Write, modify, integrate and test software code for a cloud-based application;
• Review the code and perform extensive testing to ensure it is functioning properly;
• Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements;
• Write documentation for new and updated software.
• A university degree in mechanical engineering or in a related engineering discipline is required;
• Licensing by a provincial association of professional engineers is required.
• Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of mechanisms, components and systems;
• Plan and manage projects, and prepare material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for machinery and systems;
• Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for industrial construction or maintenance.